Bankruptcy and Consumer Fraud Lawyers Provide Innovative Solutions for Those Crushed by Debt
Bringing more than 50 years combined bankruptcy and trial experience to the Rockville and Greenbelt areas
Morris Palerm, LLC is not your typical bankruptcy firm. Our practice extends beyond bankruptcy and consumer protection into other areas of the law to ensure the most effective approach to your legal problems. We know that no two cases or people are the same, and with Morris Palerm you receive legal representation tailored to your specific needs and the unique circumstances of your case.
A compassionate team of attorneys providing a unique approach to your legal problems
At Morris Palerm, we go above and beyond simply providing you with legal advice on your bankruptcy issues and your consumer protection case. With our professional team and unique approach, you can expect more when you choose us to represent you:
- An integrated approach — Our attorneys’ diverse practice backgrounds enable our firm to take an integrated and innovative approach to your bankruptcy, pulling solutions from other areas of the law such as consumer protection and foreclosure defense. Our out-of-the-box thinking gives you out-of-the-box solutions for your legal problems.
- The importance of having options — The law is complex, and in most cases there is no single answer to complicated legal problems. At Morris Palerm, we believe in presenting you with options and alternatives. We meet with you one-on-one and work with you to determine which course of action is the best for you and your case.
- Aggressive representation — With 50 years of combined bankruptcy and litigation experience, our attorneys are comfortable going to court and facing your creditors head-on. We are aggressive in representing you and holding unethical creditors responsible for their violation of consumer protection laws. We can help put an end to their harassing behavior.
- Compassionate and accessible team — We understand that bankruptcy and the maze of paperwork and red tape it brings can be a source of fear and anxiety. You may find yourself considering bankruptcy after losing a job, while struggling with debt, or when being harassed by intrusive creditors. The Morris Palerm attorneys pride themselves on being compassionate and accessible, and we are there for you through each step of the process.
- Bilingual staff — We have a diverse team at Morris Palerm, and we recognize the importance of being able to communicate with broad sections of the Maryland population. We are happy to consult with you in either English or Spanish.
Offering clients diverse practice experience to protect consumer rights
At Morris Palerm, our attorneys’ professional qualifications include a diverse array of practice backgrounds, including:
- Bankruptcy law — We have extensive experience helping individuals and businesses move through the bankruptcy process. Whether you are considering Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, a Morris Palerm attorney can help. We are also skilled in offering you alternatives to bankruptcy, so that you can determine what approach is best for you.
- Foreclosure defense — The thought of losing your home can be devastating, and at Morris Palerm we will fight for you and your home.
- Landlord-tenant law — If you are involved in a dispute with your landlord, we know your rights and we can help you enforce them.
- Fraud — All too often, vulnerable populations such as the elderly are targeted for identity theft and financial scams. At Morris Palerm, we seek justice for victims of fraud.
- Criminal and personal injury cases — Our team has experience litigating criminal cases and personal injury matters. Rely on us to aggressively represent you.
Whatever your legal needs, our experienced and compassionate attorneys can help
We are not your everyday bankruptcy firm, and when you call us for your free consultation you’ll see why. Our attorneys make themselves available and accessible to you, with flexible hours and direct access to their mobile phone numbers. Contact us online, call 301-424-6290 or come by our office, which is conveniently located two blocks from the Montgomery County Judicial Center.